Selleys Silicone Sealant is a high performance 100% acetoxy silicone sealant which adheres to most metals, glass, masonry, most woods, canvas, rubber and other household materials, forming a permanently flexible waterproof seal.
*Aquarium -- Allow to cure fully for 7 days. Prior to usage, thoroughly wash out with water, drain and refill before introducing fish. Suitable for constructing and repairing small aquariums. Specialist design required for large tanks.
-Locks out water
-Excellent adhesion on glass
1) Thoroughly clean and dry surface from oil, dirt and grease with Mineral Turpentine.
2) Pierce seal in tube by inverting cap and pushing into top of tube
3) Cut nozzle at a 45° angle and fit to tube
4) Hold tube at 45° angle and push sealant ahead of nozzle
5) For a smooth finish, tool with spatula. Excess sealant must be cleaned up before the sealant skins
in 5 -10 minutes. Wipe excess away with a cloth dampened in mineral turpentine.
6) Sealant will cure fully in 48 hours. At this point any unneeded sealant can be removed by trimming
with a sharp blade, but avoid under-cutting seal.
7) After use remove nozzle and replace cap.
-Keep out of reach of children.
-On contact, uncured sealant can irritate eyes. If in eyes, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
-Avoid contact with skin. If contact occurs, wipe off immediately and wash with detergent. May irritate sensitive skin.
-Avoid breathing vapours.
-Ensure use in a well ventilated area. Product releases acetic acid while curing.