- Flexible & Durable
- Excellent adhesion
- Water Resistant
- Weather Proof
“Awning & Roofing Sealant” is a one part sealant that offers excellent adhesion for interior and exterior general sealing applications. It is a specially formulated sealant that forms a surface skin while the body of the material remains soft, non-drying and flexible.
- External wall
- Door caulk
Direction of use:
- Surface must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, oil or water.
- Cut nozzle at 45˚ angle to desired bead-width and load into cartridge gun.
- For a neat finish, apply masking tape and remove it before sealant has skinned over.
- Use approved backing material for joints over 10mm deep.
- Tooling time is 10 minutes, tack-free time is 24 hours.
- Uncured sealant can be cleaned up with mineral spirits.
- Paint after 24 hours, if desired.
1pcs x Selleys awning roofing sealant 400ml