- Increase durability of concrete and mortars.
- Suitable for use in contact with drinking water.
- Great resistance against acids, alkalis, fats & oils.
- Increases abrasion resistance.
- Increases tensile, flexural, impact & compressive strengths.
- Can be applied in thin coats.
- Promotes superior adhesion compared to PVA & SBR
Mixing Ratio: T007(1) : Water(3)
1. Can use as primer on wall before apply paint or coating.
2. Can mix into cement to increase viscosity
Technical & Physical Data Form Liquid Appearance White Density (kg/Ltr) 1.01 Solids Content (%) >45 Application Temperature Minimum 5°C Mixing Ratio : Pentens Latex Water 1 3 Chemical Resistance (10% HCOOH, 60°C, 24 hrs) No changes on the surface of the sample Shelf Life 1 year when unopened and undamaged Storage Condition Store in a dry cool place