Malaysia Free for certain area only
Only available within West Malaysia*****
GERMAN QUALITY DIN4102 CFC FREE
BOSSMAN General Purpose PU Foam B22S is a one component, ready to use multi-purpose polyurethane foam. It is fitted with a plastic adaptor head for use with a foam application gun or a straw. The foam will expand and cure by moisture in the air. It is used for a wide range of building applications. It is very good for filling and sealing with excellant mounting capacities, high thermal and acoustical insulation.
- Installing, fixing and insulating of door and window frames.
- Filling and sealing of gaps, joint, openings and cavities.
- Connecting of insulation materials and roof construction.
- Bonding and mounting.
- Insulating the electrical outlets and water pipes.
- Heat preservation, cold and sound insulation.
- Packaging purpose, wrap the precious & fragile commodity, shake-proof and anti-pressure.
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces such as UPVC, masonry, brick, block work, glass, steel, aluminium, timber and other substrates (except PP, PE and Teflon).
- Good filling capacities.
- Application temperature is between +5 degree and +35 degree
- Optimal application temperature is between +18 degree and +25 degree
- It contains CPC-free propellants which are harmless to the ozone layer.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE:
12 months in unopened packing store in temperature between +5 degree and +25 degree. Keep in cool, shade and well ventilated area. Always keep the can with the valve pointed upwards.
Chemical Reaction: Diphenymethane-4.4diiscocyanate
Before curing, foam can be removed and cleaned with PU Foam cleaner either with the gun or with the adapter. Cleaning of the strew adapter with clenaer is recommended.
Tack free time is 10 minutes. The foam can be cut after about 20 minutes. The foam can be cured in 1 hour and be stable within 3-5 hours (all data based on application under laboratory conditions).
It gets decomposed by direct exposures to UV rays, so painting or coating is recommended.